Last Tuesday they arrived, and they were crazy expensive! Before I tried them on, I noticed they were much smaller than regular soft lenses. They're almost the size of your pupil but slightly bigger. Here's some pics and me trying them on at home...
|Yes they included a "plunger" like tool to take these out but I find it just as easy to use my fingers.|
Things I like about them:
- They're breatheable! Which means I can wear them for long periods of time without much concern.
- They're easier to put on and take off than my old ones.
- I can see 20/20 vision! So much clearer than before!
- They do feel discomforting especially when my eyes are dry
- My eyes don't look as big as they did with the old ones since these are smaller. Makes my eyes look dull and blah!
- The solution I use is so thick! It's almost like a greasy substance and when it's in my eye, it feels like I have eye boogies XP
- They sometimes feel like they wanna fall out bc of the way they sit on th center of my eyeball
- One lens actually did pop out without much warning
Can't forget to post my cute polka dot NOTD! I wanted to finally use those rhinestones I bought ages ago for deco'ing my camera, zune, and phone but since I never did buy the proper glue I think for now I'll use some of them for my nails.
The top coat didn't do me much justice since a rhinestone fell off the next day but it could have been because I didn't put on enough now that I look back on it. But I think I'm getting the hang of doing creative nail looks :D I got compliments on them in a few of my classes too ^ ^ Not sure what I'll be doing next. Any ideas?